Monday, November 6, 2017

Beautiful Evening and Geocaching

This past weekend I decided to go for a walk and check on my geocaches. I have quite a few down by the beach so it seemed like the perfect thing to do. After going to the port (and actually walking by The Taproom where I could have gotten a beer) I made my way to the beach. It was such a beautiful evening and Mt. Fuji was so clear. I couldn't help but enjoy the beauty of it all.

 This is my geocache down by the port and many people have found it because they are nearby.

 This geocache is actually inside the pole of a street mirror. The log inside is quite intact.

Time to replace the container kind of buried in the foliage. 

One of my favorite geocaches is my fake rock. It is down by the railroad tracks and is still in good shape.

The hawks overhead near the beach.

 Mt. Fuji


 Such an amazing almost sunset.

Mr. Spider between the trees on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment