Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Question

So tonight after we went to the store and decided to make our own dinners, I noticed that Joanna had only eaten a small amount. We had bought some freshly baked sesame bread at the bread shop where we shop so I thought I would be nice and offer to toast a piece for her. She said yes and so I toasted it for her and decided to use butter instead of margarine because I thought she would enjoy the taste more. As I brought it over to her, I told her that I used butter instead of margarine and she started laughing. I wasn't sure why it was funny and I asked her why she was laughing. She said that it was funny that I used butter instead of margarine and that I told her. I was a little perplexed and told her that it was due to the taste and she just laughed again. I thought I was just doing something nice. So my question is (which I told her that I would put it on our blog), is that funny? (She thinks yes I think no.)

I told her not to take another bite so I could post a better picture of it but she was immature and took a big bite out of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment