Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year's Hike

It has been about two weeks since I have returned to Japan. I was able to spend the first week back traveling with a friend from college. We went to Hiroshima, Osaka, and Kyoto. It was an amazing opportunity to travel and share my experience of living in Japan with a close friend. 
In front of Kinkakuji 

Osaka

Sadly, Alex had to head back to California on New Year's Eve after spending a week home. However, I am excited to see him soon! Our family decided to take a hike up Mt. Kanuki to start off the new year. It was a beautiful, sunny day and the hike was a great way to begin 2018. 
 There is a picture of me when I was about three or four years old standing in front of this shrine.

 Family selfie :) 

 View of Numazu

Checking on a geocache

No comments:

Post a Comment