Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Food!

I love Japanese food. I enjoy living in Japan and there are so many food choices that sometimes when I go to the store I can't make up my mind on what to get. However, when I visit the U.S. I realize that there are so many foods that I miss and it is hard to get to all of them when there is little time. As I posted before, Rachel wanted Rubio's fish tacos the first night we were there and I was happy to oblige but there was a Subway next door and I wanted to have that too. We couldn't eat all of it but it sure tasted good. The other thing that is hard to deal with when we go back is the amount of food that you are served. One morning Rachel and I went to Denny's for breakfast and we decided to share the blueberry pancakes. I am so glad we did because they were deliciously large and came with sausage, eggs, and hash browns. Oh how those hash browns were amazing and almost melted in my mouth. We went to Outback one night and the prime rib was the bomb. Oh, I was corrected by my kids that things aren't "the bomb" anymore but are "bomb"so the prime rib was bomb. The salad was amazing as was the baked potato. Loaded of course. Now that we are back in Japan we are enjoying Japanese food again but dang, it sure was good eating in the States again.

 I don't even know how to describe this ice cream delight. Stupendous?

 Our hotel had this pump Coffee Mate with complimentary coffee and breakfast.

 The nachos at the Ducks game! Disgustingly good especially with the jalapeƱos!

 OMG! We have Denny's in Japan but let's just say that it isn't the same.


 The bottomless cup of coffee. It is one of the best American traditions.

 Our last night's meal.

 Good grief. It doesn't get any better than this.

Oh yes it does!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment