Friday, January 19, 2018

My friend, Sarah is coming to visit me!

   I am so excited, it has been too long and life is too short.  My friend, Sarah is coming to visit and I am really looking forward to her stay.  She has always been so open about Japan and has been so curious about me growing up here.

   With social media, it has been easier to keep in touch since we left California almost 6 1/2 years ago but I still miss our 3-4 hour marathon coffee dates at Starbucks.  My kids always wondered how long and what could I be talking about with Sarah to have these dates.  We just connected somehow and I know it has been because of commitment and time spent that has made us so close.
    It is easy to lose touch with a friend, it is harder to stay connected!  We have been through ups and downs in our separate lives!  Our last trip was to Palm Springs for a weekend and it is really special to have her come and see where we live.  She is going to come to work with me on Monday and hopefully understand why we choose to stay here in Japan.


Image may contain: one or more people and indoor


No comments:

Post a Comment