Thursday, January 11, 2018

How Are the Dogs?

Recently I posted about how Joanna bought the Dog stickers and I'm sure you are wondering how they are holding up. Unfortunately, it has become very dry because of the wind and cold and the dogs are starting to well...disappear. Now I'm sure you are wondering how a dog sticker can disappear but the mystery was solved as we were going out for dinner tonight. The hallway was dark and Joanna saw something on the ground and it was...THE DOG STICKER! Of course I was accused right away of pulling the sticker off the wall and putting in on the ground but I didn't do it. Then Joanna turned to Rachel but she convincingly told her that it wasn't her. It has to be the dryness and cold that are making the stickers start to come off. Hopefully (I mean hopefully they won't) all come off.

Poor Rover on the ground.

The amazing Curry Mochi Udon! (Oh, and the girls too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment