Monday, February 12, 2018

Coming Home!

Rachel and I set out yesterday to get some things for our class and we enjoyed our time walking, especially through the old neighborhood. We went to Don Quijote and then to Seiyu which is the Walmart of Japan. We ventured down to our old stomping grounds in Ooka and found the old Kimisawa which is now a Max Value but hasn't changed a bit. One of the best things they have is their delicious yakitori. We stopped in for a bite (and another Strong Zero for me) and continued down our historical path. We found some coed team playing softball which make it feel like spring again. We then found our old house and many of the surroundings that we used to experience. We made it to the bulk store and were able to purchase some items to make us feel good. We were almost home and I thought we could stop to get some sweets and I could tell at that point that Rachel was tired and wanted to get home. I was initially upset, sad, whatever, and then I realized that the most important thing was that I was able to spend time with by Baby Girl! I think for her it was a trip to the store but for me its was so much more. It was spending time with my amazing daughter and I'm not sure how many more of these I'll get...

The beer machine now has a swipe place for you ID. Brilliant!

 We love the Don't Poop but also the random shoe!

Yo yo yo!!!

 The old rice fields!

 Drying the fish!

 Overkill store.

Don't even know how to explain this one.

They are watching us!

 Sorry. Couldn't even take a pic before we ate them!

Here it comes!

 One of my first geocaches that I placed here in Japan.

 Almost home!

 Almost...

Home!

The good ole crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment